April 2017 Re-Sit Exam Registration Window is LIVE
- March 6, 2017
- Posted by: Halo
- Category: NMIMS
Students need to register Online for the April 2017 Re-Sit Examination when the Exam Registration window is live.
Exam Registration window opens from: Monday, March 6, 2017 from 11.30 AM onward
Exam Registration window closes on: Monday, March 20, 2017 at 11.59 PM
Students need to visit: distance.nmims.edu – Student Zone – Exams – Re-Sit Exam Registration
Re-Sit exams gives student flexibility to choose the subject for examination from 3 weekends x 3 days x 3 exam time slot:
- Choice of weekends
- Choice of exam date & exam time slot as per students convenience (subject to availability)
- Choice of subjects as per students subject preparation.
- Choice to select exam centre from list of available NMIMS Exam Center’s / location.
- Choice to appear for one/two/three subject exams in a day (subject to availability)
EXAM TIME AND VENUE:
- April 2017 Re-Sit Exam Dates (Friday/Saturday/Sunday): 7, 8, 9, 14, 15, 16, 21, 22, 23
- Time Slots: 9.00 AM – 11.30 AM, 12.30 PM – 3.00 PM, 4.00 PM – 6.30 PM.
- Exam Centers:
- NMIMS University Regional Office – Ahmedabad
- NMIMS University Regional Office – Kolkata
- NMIMS University Regional Office – Delhi
- NMIMS University – Mumbai Campus
- NMIMS University Regional Office – Pune
- NMIMS University – Hyderabad Campus
- NMIMS University – Bangalore Campus
In case of any doubt or query, student can feel free to call on 8080 500 400 or WhatsApp us at 9821 25 0123 or mail at email@example.com.
Please mention your Student Number (SAP ID) in all communication.
Disclaimer: The content included in this Website has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice. The rules, policies and announcements are to be checked from the original source of the information which will be final. We will not be liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the Website, or of any of information and/or services described herein.