December 2016 Online Examination Results have been declared.
Please Visit: Student Zone — Exam — Results to view December 2016 Online Examination Result
Internal Assignment Marks can be viewed at Student Zone — Exam — Assignment Marks
There is no individual passing in either Term End Exams or in Assignments.
You need to score a Total of 50 Marks to clear a particular paper.
If you have not cleared your papers, you have two options:-
Option 1: Apply for Revaluation
Students who wish to apply for Revaluation of the Internal Assignment (not applicable in copy case) and descriptive answers of the Term End Examination may apply for the same on or before February 2, 2017. (via Student Zone — Service Request)
• Fees for assignment revaluation is Rs. 1000/- per subject
• Fees for Term End Examination descriptive answers revaluation is Rs. 1000/- per subject
• Payment Mode: Revaluation Fee payment is via Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking only
• No Cash / Demand Draft facility is being offered
Option 2: Give the Re-sit exams again in April.
• Submit only the failed subject Assignment and not appear for the April 2017 Re-sit Exam OR
• Register and appear for the failed subject in April 2017 Re-sit Exam OR
• Both re-submit the assignment of the failed subject and also register and appear for the April 2017 Re-sit Exam
• December 2016 Assignment marks will be carry forwarded in case there is no re-submission of assignment in April 2017 Re-sit exam
• December 2016 Term End Marks will be carry forwarded in case you gave only Term End Exams and did not submit the Assignments
• The Exam Registration Window will open in next month and we will keep you posted about that
• If you wish to give only assignments, see that the new assignment questions are already uploaded in your Student Zone and the last date for submission is February 28, 2017
In case of any doubt or query, student can feel free to call on 8080 500 400 or WhatsApp us at 9821 25 0123 or mail at email@example.com.
Please mention your Student Number (SAP ID) in all communication.
Disclaimer: The content included in this Website has been compiled from a variety of sources and is subject to change without notice. The rules, policies and announcements are to be checked from the original source of the information which will be final. We will not be liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the Website, or of any of information and/or services described herein.