December 2017 Online Examination Results have been declared.
Please Visit: Student Zone — Exam — Exam Results to view December 2017 Examination Result
Go to Pass Fail Status or Marks History to understand your Results better
In Pass Fail Status, if the Marks are showing in Green you have cleared the Papers
Internal Assignment Marks can be viewed at Student Zone — Exam — Assignment Marks
If you got 0 in Assignments, check Remarks section for Copy Case
There is no individual passing in either Term End Exams or in Assignments.
You need to score a Total of 50 Marks (40 for July 2017 Certificate Students) to clear a particular paper.
If you have cleared your papers, you need to apply for the Mark Sheet or Certificate.
The procedure for the same is explained in this post – https://halo.co.in/issue-mark-sheet-final-certificate.
Semester 3, 4 and Pass-out Students, please visit https://halo.co.in/nmims-almaconnect for Alma Connect / Placements.
If you have submitted the Assignments and still in Dashboard it is showing as Assignment pending, it means you have not cleared the paper and you have the options mentioned below.
If you have not cleared your papers, you have these two options:-
Option 1: Apply for Revaluation
Students who wish to apply for Revaluation of the Internal Assignment (not applicable in copy case) and descriptive answers of the Term End Examination may apply for the same on or before January 31, 2018. (via Student Zone — Service Request)
• Fees for assignment revaluation is Rs. 1000/- per subject
• Fees for Term End Examination descriptive answers revaluation is Rs. 1000/- per subject
• Payment Mode: Revaluation Fee payment is via Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking only
• No Cash / Demand Draft facility is being offered
Kindly Note: Applying for assignment revaluation does not indicate that the marks would increase than the original score. It could either remain same or increase or even decrease than the original score. No request for assignment revaluation will be accepted after closure of assignment revaluation window for reasons whatsoever.
Option 2: Give the Re-sit exams again in April 2018
• Submit only the failed subject Assignment and not appear for the April 2018 Re-sit Exam OR
• Register and appear for the failed subject in April 2018 Re-sit Exam OR
• Both re-submit the assignment of the failed subject and also register and appear for the April 2018 Re-sit Exam
Kindly Note: Check the individual marks in Term End and Assignments and decide which of the above option is best for you. If you think you can clear your paper by giving only assignments, then go for it. If not, then give term end exams or both. It is your decision and we cannot suggest anything for it.
Things to note:
• If your Assignment marks are showing as 0 (copy case) and if you are sure you have not copied from co-student, books, google or other means, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and cc to email@example.com for the same
• December 2017 Assignment marks will be carry forwarded in case there is no re-submission of assignment in April 2018 Re-sit exam
• December 2017 Term End Marks will be carry forwarded in case you gave only Term End Exams and did not submit the Assignments
• Keep in mind that Assignment marks are carried forwarded and University considers the best of assignment marks and for Term End Examination University considers the latest term end marks
• April 2018 Re-sit Exam Registration Window will open in February 2018 and we will keep you posted about that
• April 2018 Re-sit Exam Registration will be held only in University campus and regional offices only at Mumbai, Pune, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Delhi and Kolkata
• Your next Semester Exams (Semester 2, 3 or 4) would be held in June 2018 and April 2018 Re-sit Exams are only for pending papers
• If you wish to give only assignments, see that the new assignment questions are already uploaded in your Student Zone and the last date for submission is March 15, 2018 (Check https://halo.co.in/apr-2018-internal-assignment-nmims for the same)
• Term End Paper Fee is Rs. 600 per paper
• Assignment Attempts are free for two Exam Sessions and then charged at Rs. 600 per paper thereafter
In case of any doubt or query, student can feel free to call on 8080 500 400 or WhatsApp us at 9821 25 0123 or mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please mention your Student Number (SAP ID) in all communication.
You can also visit our Centres at Thane, Malad – Mumbai, Nagpur or Madhapur – Hyderabad to obtain more information about your Narsee Monjee Distance Education Programs which include Post Graduation (PG), Diploma or Certificate Courses in Human Resource Management, Supply Chain Management, Marketing Management, International Trade, Management, Human Resource Management, Financial Management, Business Management, Banking & Finance Management, General Management, Corporate Communication, Business Management, Digital Marketing, IT Management, Operations Management, Project Management and Wealth Management.
Disclaimer: The content included in this Website has been compiled from emails and communications from NMIMS Distance Learning and NMIMS Global Access School of Continuing Education website. It is subject to change without notice. The rules, policies and announcements are to be checked from NMIMS University – Distance Learning (NGASCE) which will be final and binding. We will not be liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the Website, or of any of information and/or services described herein.