For Post Graduate Diploma students, Project is one of the mandatory subjects of Semester 4. (Passing 50/100)
• Students need to thoroughly refer to the latest applicable Project Preparation Guidelines, Project Methodology and Project Evaluation criteria. Links for these are at the bottom of this Article.
• Minimum No. of Pages is 50 but not more than 100. Project needs to be typed using MS-Word with readable font size of 11 or 12. Please convert the typed MS-Word file to PDF format and only then upload in portal. No handwritten or scanned image file submitted will be considered and will be awarded zero.
Student needs to submit the typed soft copy of Project through Student Zone – Exam Menu – Project Submission for April 2018 Examination.
Last Date for Project Submission is March 24, 2018 before 11.59 PM.
No late submission will be considered or accepted by NGA-SCE after the closure of deadline in any case whatsoever.
• Student needs to submit the Project online only through the Exam Portal. No hardcopy submission will be accepted at NMIMS University / NMIMS Regional Offices or at our Centres. Project Hardcopies submitted or sent by courier by the students at our Centres / NMIMS will not be accepted.
• Semester 4 PG students will have to register and pay for the Project along with the other subjects when the exam registration window opens for April 2018 Term End Exam.
• Payment for the Project has to be done by the student at the time of Exam Registration by paying stipulated fees. (Rs. 600/- currently)
• Only after the student registers and pays for the project, the student will be allowed to submit the project through the exam portal.
• Students who do not register for ‘Project’ in April 2018 Exam Registration will not be eligible for Project submission for that particular exam cycle.
• In case of non-submission of Project after Exam Registration and Payment of Fees Exam Fees paid will not be refunded nor will be carry forwarded to next scheduled exam cycle. The student will be marked ‘Absent’ in that respective subject and in the Mark Sheet issued.
• Project not submitted will lead to non-completion of program and thereby the student will be non-eligible for Issuance of Final Certificate.
• Resubmission of Project: If the project is not submitted and / or if the student has scored less than the passing percentage criteria (less than 50 marks), the student needs to resubmit new (fresh) Project again in the next scheduled exam session but within the completion of program validity by paying the stipulated exam fees.
Please click on the links below for:
In case of any doubt or query, student can feel free to call on 8080 500 400 or WhatsApp us at 9821 25 0123 or mail at email@example.com.
Please mention your Student Number (SAP ID) in all communication.
You can also visit our Centres at Thane, Malad – Mumbai, Nagpur or Madhapur – Hyderabad to obtain more information about your Narsee Monjee Distance Education Programs which include Post Graduation (PG), Diploma or Certificate Courses in Human Resource Management, Supply Chain Management, Marketing Management, International Trade, Management, Human Resource Management, Financial Management, Business Management, Banking & Finance Management, General Management, Corporate Communication, Business Management, Digital Marketing, IT Management, Operations Management, Project Management and Wealth Management.
Disclaimer: The content included in this Website has been compiled from emails and communications from NMIMS Distance Learning and NMIMS Global Access School of Continuing Education website. It is subject to change without notice. The rules, policies and announcements are to be checked from NMIMS University – Distance Learning (NGASCE) which will be final and binding. We will not be liable for any damages, including any consequential damages, of any kind that may result to the user from the use of the Website, or of any of information and/or services described herein.